When it comes to any type of advice, we like to take it from the experts. Who is more of an expert at planning a wedding than a bride who has done it already? Every wedding is different, and each couple has their own set of preferences, but if one thing is for sure it’s that celebrating LOVE deserves to be stress-free! Let’s see what some #realMDbrides have to say. . .
1. DO WHAT YOU AND YOUR FIANCÉ WANT! IT’S YOUR SPECIAL DAY, NO ONE ELSE’S.
2. WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG, TRY TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR ABOUT IT!
3. JUST BREATHE.
4. IF YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR WEDDING YOURSELF, HIRE A DAY-OF COORDINATOR AS A GIFT TO YOURSELF!
5. DON’T STRESS ABOUT THE WEDDING, BE EXCITED FOR THE MARRIAGE! ONE DAY VS. A LIFETIME.
6. SET UP A SEPARATE EMAIL ACCOUNT THAT IS ONLY USED FOR WEDDING THINGS.
7. DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL DETAILS OR WHAT OTHER BRIDES ARE DOING. IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE AND FAMILY.
8. STAY POSITIVE!
9. INCLUDE YOUR FIANCÉ! THEY COULD HAVE SOME NON-NEGOTIABLES THAT WOULD MAKE THAT DAY REALLY SPECIAL
10. OBVIOUSLY GET YOUR DRESS AT MADELEINE’S DAUGHTER!!! (MELISSA IS AMAZING)